Monday, September 19, 2005

part of the job.




Today started very early. I was up until 11pm last night working on a computer project and finally hit the sack. Then at 11.55pm work calls and I have to go fix a fault. It was a 140km drive over rough gravel roads with lots of Kangaroos because of the near-full moon that took close to 2 hours each way. The fault was pretty simple to fix and I was away from it in under half an hour then the trip back. Finally got home after 4am and hit the sack yet again. Slept until 11am and bummed around until 2pm when I had to go back to work. A couple of hours of paper work and I was home again.

Found out this afternoon there is a problem at mining area C that needs attention so that is where I will be going tomorrow. Another 4 hour return trip with an hour or so work to break it up.

Ronnie tells me the ducklings are appreciating the freedom and are splashing around in any puddle they can find. They are big enough now that the crows won't bother them but i don't know what we are going to do with 16 of them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?